COVID-19 Update on Jordans NSW Policy
Jordans NSW have been monitoring the ongoing outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and the impact this is having in communities all over Australia.
Our priority as always, is the health and safety of all employees, customers, subcontractors, suppliers and their families. We will continue to monitor all government advice and take any precautions necessary to keep our community safe from the outbreak.
The following information will allow us to determine any precautionary measures required to protect all parties, based on the advice issued by the Australian Government Department of Health.
The following questions will be asked of you prior to our committing to send one of our technicians to your premises. Please read carefully;
- In the last 14 days have you, or any resident of this address, or someone you have regular close contact with (family, friends, associates and co-workers etc.) tested positive to the Coronavirus? If so, please contact us in advance to reschedule your appointment.
- If you, or any resident of this address, are feeling unwell and showing any symptoms of the virus, are in self-isolation or quarantine, we ask that you call us in advance to re-schedule your appointment.
- Have you, or any resident of this address, recently returned from international travel? If so, please contact us and advise further details of this travel.
- Technicians on site will be practicing ‘social distancing guidelines’ as outlined by the Australian Government Department of Health inclusive of no handshaking and keeping 1.5 metres separation where practicable. The Technician will also not request a signature at the completion of the job.
- Please note, Technicians have been instructed to not accept cash and our preferred payment method is via Credit Card or Bank transfer. Further details will be supplied on request.
Please ensure you comply with this request and information. It is very important that you notify our office if you or any resident of this address may be at risk.
We thank you for your understanding and assistance during this challenging time.
Please note that as an essential service we are here to support you during these difficult times with all of your heating and hot water needs.